End of the Road

Regional Announcements by the Cynosure Order and the Council of Brilliance.
Forum rules
NRP Forum: All posts in this forum should be non roleplay posts. You do not need to use NRP tags here.

End of the Road

Postby Wuufu » Thu May 25, 2017 10:50 am

Citizens and Friends of Cynosure.

Thank you. Thank you for participating in this region, in whatever way you have since its inception. Thank you for roleplaying, chatting, gaming, and enjoying the creativity of our works. Thank you for putting your time and energy into the shared world we created together.

This region started as an experiment to see what I could create out of technology. It evolved into a community that, for a time, excelled in roleplaying skills. Truth be told, when I started it, I never expected it to become what it did, and it has pleased me greatly to see the road we all travelled together was a brighter one than I originally saw. It is down to you that this region succeeded, and so thank you for that.

However, the road for the region ends here. I’m sure that if you haven’t already stopped playing NationStates, you have found greener pastures in other regions. If not, I have two regions (non-roleplay) that you can go to that are far more active than here, and I’m sure I’ve mentioned them before. Feel free to advertise the regions you are in below to gather interest and gain new members there.

So what happens next for this region?

On NS: the regions doors will be closing shortly and won’t be re-opening. You can remain here for as long as you desire, the password will be freely available, or you can move your nation out. Feel free to use it as a shared nation dump.

On the Website/Forums: these will remain online for the forseeable future but don’t expect any activity or changes on either.

On the Discord Chat: likewise, this will remain online for the forseeable future. I expect it will remain until such time as it becomes completely inactive. Feel free to stay and chat with us.

Of our laws: our regional Constitution was a contract between myself and all of you. As I’m pulling out, it and all associated laws are considered null and void. As such, citizenship is no longer acquirable, but if you wish to revoke your citizenship I’d be happy to do so.

Maybe in the future things will reopen, but for now, thank you again for participating. May the Force be with you all, and make sure to have fun wherever you seek those greener pastures!

Wuufu
Estrad Wuufu, Head of the Council of Nine of The Cynosure Temple and Grand Master of The Cynosure Order
Wuufu
Grand Master

Twitter: Wuufu
Leader: Estrad Wuufu
Senator: Ray Tera
Nation: The Cynosure Temple
Region: Cynosure

Return to “Regional Announcements”