The region is currently in a State of Lapse! This means all elections are cancelled until we get more citizens.

Absence Thread

The General Forum of Cynosure; enter, relax and discuss many interesting topics as you listen to the music!

Re: Absence Thread

Postby Großadmiral V » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:41 pm

Stålsatte forsvarer, and by extension, Ukarist, will be absent in early August.
...And possibly more.
The main part is a holiday abroad.
Those on Discord will also be aware of my penitential goal following a great realization on my behalf... essentially, I messed up big time, back in the early year, and being brought back into awareness has had quite the impact. Hopefully I will distract myself with some artwork, otherwise I'll probably act even weirder than usual for the time.
We'll see.
Großadmiral V
Visitor

Location: The United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
NS Nation: Keisarasambandsríki Ukarist
NS Region: Cynosure
Client Leader: Keisarinna Yekaterina Valpuri-Ukari Ukarist
Client Councillor: Premiärminister Natalja Följen

Postby Wuufu » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:40 am

Have fun when you go! It's always nice to have some time out :)
Wuufu, Councillor of Security, Interim Councillor of Foreign Affairs, Interim Councillor of Culture and Interim Councillor of World Assembly Affairs in the Council of Brilliance, and Grand Master of The Cynosure Order.
Wuufu
Grand Master

Twitter: Wuufu
NS Nation: The Grand Master of The Cynosure Temple
Nexus Client: The Mitaku Collective
Client Tech Level: A1
Client Species: Mitaku

Postby Raconuu » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:38 pm

I'm going to be absent for a little while. A friend of mine died last Saturday and I'm have just now been able to get the time off so I could go say my prayers at her grave and to her family. I'm not sure how long I'm going to be gone, possible a week since it's going to take a few days to drive to the eastern part of the country. I'll have internet, so I might be on checking up, but I'm just not going to be in the creative mood to post anything. I know I'll be back by the end of next weekend.
When pictures look alive, with movements free. When ships, like fishes swim beneath the sea. When men, outstripping birds, can soar the sky. Then half the world deepdrenched in blood shall die....
Raconuu
Visitor

NS Nation: The Federation of Zapanrei
Client Leader: Queen Kazumi Victor
Client Councillor: Kiyu Zivorcu

Postby ProfessorHenn » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:34 pm

Raconuu wrote:I'm going to be absent for a little while. A friend of mine died last Saturday and I'm have just now been able to get the time off so I could go say my prayers at her grave and to her family. I'm not sure how long I'm going to be gone, possible a week since it's going to take a few days to drive to the eastern part of the country. I'll have internet, so I might be on checking up, but I'm just not going to be in the creative mood to post anything. I know I'll be back by the end of next weekend.

Good luck, and I offer my condolences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Signed,

ProfessorHenn
ProfessorHenn
Visitor

NS Nation: The Prophet ProfessorHenn
Client Leader: Professor Henn
Client Councillor: Professor Henn

Postby AgentNickLandor » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:52 am

on Wednesday I'm going to start a training event that's gonna be a month or so long, so I probably won't be on very much. Two weeks of that month I won't even have a phone.
AgentNickLandor
Visitor

NS Nation: The Grottobay
Client Councillor: Landor

Postby Neptunepenguins » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:54 pm

Well I am officially going to be back on the Forums after being busy or just not doing much of anything here. Hopefully good things will come out of this!
Neptunepenguins
Visitor

NS Nation: The United Kingdom of CAPWEY
Client Leader: Chris Parker
Client Councillor: Chris Parker

Postby Wuufu » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:00 pm

Will be a little sketchy over the next few days, babysitting my younger brothers including doing the school run. Will be back into full stretch again next week and I'll try and keep up with things on the forums as and when I can.
Wuufu, Councillor of Security, Interim Councillor of Foreign Affairs, Interim Councillor of Culture and Interim Councillor of World Assembly Affairs in the Council of Brilliance, and Grand Master of The Cynosure Order.
Wuufu
Grand Master

Postby Raconuu » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:24 pm

I will be out of town for Winter Break from December 12th until either January 5th or 10th. I'll have very limited access to the internet and thus will not be around very often.
When pictures look alive, with movements free. When ships, like fishes swim beneath the sea. When men, outstripping birds, can soar the sky. Then half the world deepdrenched in blood shall die....
Raconuu
Visitor

NS Nation: The Federation of Zapanrei
Client Leader: Queen Kazumi Victor
Client Councillor: Kiyu Zivorcu

Postby Wuufu » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:00 am

Thank you for letting us know! Have a great time :)
Wuufu
Grand Master

Return to “The Silver Dragon Inn”