Status of Cynosure

Regional Announcements by the Cynosure Order and the Council of Brilliance.
Wuufu
Grand Master
Grand Master
NS Nation (Prefix): The Grand Master of
Nexus Client: The Mitaku Federation
Client Tech Level: A1
Client Leader: Federal Council
Client Councillor: Cassie Ekin
Client Species: Mitaku

Status of Cynosure

Post by Wuufu » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:54 am

Not Roleplay
Hey everyone,

When I originally setup the Cynosure region, I created it to see if I could make a region that looked far more modern than a majority of the regions out there. I setup a stylistic modern looking website as a front display, and an equally modern looking forum.

Cynosure hasn't really grown as much as I'd have liked it to, and while part of that is my own lack of time in trying to kickstart a region, I feel you really need to have a small active community already in the region before you can start getting it going. The look of the region certainly doesn't attract as many people as actually having an active region does.

To that extent, as Founder and Grand Master of the region, I feel it's in the best interests of the citizens at large that I provide an offer to join one of the other regions I am a member of, both of which are a lot more active and vibrant than Cynosure in terms of actually having a community that's already there, rather than trying to form a community out of the ashes.

Cynosure will still remain and carry on as it has, and maybe in the future it'll become just as active and vibrant as the other regions I'm showcasing here.

Spiritus
Spiritus is the region I'm most active in, even above Cynosure. Its political system is based off the US political system, with a President, an appointed Executive body, an elective Regional Assembly as the legislative body, and a Supreme Court. It is definitely the larger of the regions I'm in, and is my first. The community is well established, friendly and well set.

Wintreath
Wintreath is headed by a good friend of mine, Wintermoot, who runs the region as a Monarchy, with him as King. He appoints the upper house of the Storting, with the lower house being elected. Both houses form the legislative and judicial bodies of the region. Focussed less on the political side and more on just being a community, Wintreath is a very liberal and welcoming region.

Wherever you choose to go, or if you choose to stay, I wish you all the best in wherever you end up in NationStates. I would rather you all actually enjoy the game you came to play by making new friends and being part of something bigger, and although I'd hoped Cynosure would be more than it is right now, I feel it would be a disservice to you all not to offer you the opportunity of trying something better.

With best wishes,

Wuufu
Grand Master of Cynosure
Wuufu, Councillor of Security and Interim Councillor of Foreign Affairs in the Council of Brilliance, and Grand Master of The Cynosure Order.

Uomi
Level 8.2
Level 8.2
Nexus Client: The Reuploaded Collective of Uomi
Client Tech Level: A3
Client Leader: The_Uomian_Representative
Client Councillor: The_Uomian_Representative
Client Species: The Reuploaded of Uomi

Re: Status of Cynosure

Post by Uomi » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:59 pm

This region started up. Of course the it's going to be slow in terms of activity. The best option would be to simply keep recruiting new people. We also need more activity done here on the forums, whether it be more RP's or just chats. Also it wouldn't hurt to have an active RMB. Once you have those two it'll be fairly easy to keep activity up.

This place already exceeds that of other region in terms of a cool and modern/futuristic look. We just have to keep on moving.

Wuufu
Grand Master
Grand Master
NS Nation (Prefix): The Grand Master of
Nexus Client: The Mitaku Federation
Client Tech Level: A1
Client Leader: Federal Council
Client Councillor: Cassie Ekin
Client Species: Mitaku

Re: Status of Cynosure

Post by Wuufu » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:32 pm

Uomi wrote:This region started up. Of course the it's going to be slow in terms of activity. The best option would be to simply keep recruiting new people. We also need more activity done here on the forums, whether it be more RP's or just chats. Also it wouldn't hurt to have an active RMB. Once you have those two it'll be fairly easy to keep activity up.

This place already exceeds that of other region in terms of a cool and modern/futuristic look. We just have to keep on moving.
I do plan on keeping on moving :) If you intend to stay around, thank you, I intend to keep recruiting and participating in Cynosure until we make it a region to be reckoned with.
Wuufu, Councillor of Security and Interim Councillor of Foreign Affairs in the Council of Brilliance, and Grand Master of The Cynosure Order.