The region is currently in a State of Lapse! This means all elections are cancelled until we get more citizens.

Citizenship Application

The Enclave Welcome Center deals with anyone looking to join the region as a citizen. Once registered, you should follow the procedure within to sign up for citizenship.

Citizenship Application

Postby SableProvidence » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:41 am

1. Enter your World Assembly (WA) nation here; if you are unsure, enter your nation within Cynosure: Magisteria

2. Do you have nations in other regions, if so - where?: No

3. Do you have Membership in another region/organization, if so - where?: No

4. Do you hold an official role in any other regions/organizations, if so - where and what?: No

5. How did you find out about Cynosure?: There was a recruitment link that was sent via telegram to me

6. Introduce yourself and ask any questions you may have: Hello! I guess I'm new here. You guys can call me Sable, and I just hopped back on to NationStates after some number of years of inactivity (I can't really remember how far now!).

It's actually not my first time on a forum-based RP sort of thing - was heavily involved in a ROTK one many many years back - and I thought this looked fairly interesting and nostalgic. That's actually the primary reason why I ended up choosing this region to join.

I'm not entirely sure what questions to ask, but I hope we'll get along.
SableProvidence
Visitor

NS Nation: Magisteria
NS Region: Cynosure
Nexus Client: Magisteria
Client Tech Level: A2
Client Leader: Sable
Client Councillor: (Name Unknown)
Client Species: Human

Re: Citizenship Application

Postby Wuufu » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:53 am

Welcome! Approved! :)

Let us know if you have any queries and it's good to have you join us as we start roleplaying in the Nexus!
Wuufu, Councillor of Security, Interim Councillor of Foreign Affairs and Interim Councillor of World Assembly Affairs in the Council of Brilliance, and Grand Master of The Cynosure Order.
Wuufu
Grand Master

Twitter: Wuufu
NS Nation: The Grand Master of The Cynosure Temple
NS Region: Cynosure
Nexus Client: The Mitaku Federation
Client Tech Level: A1
Client Leader: Federal Council
Client Councillor: Cassie Ekin
Client Species: Mitaku

Return to “Welcome Center”