Citizenship Application: Katie

The Enclave Welcome Center deals with anyone looking to join the region as a citizen. Once registered, you should follow the procedure within to sign up for citizenship.

Citizenship Application: Katie

Postby Katie » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:35 pm

1. Enter your World Assembly (WA) nation here; if you are unsure, enter your nation within Cynosure: Gihuodaho (Rybeck IX in Cynosure)

2. Do you have nations in other regions, if so - where?: Wintreath, see here for other nations

3. Do you have Membership in another region/organization, if so - where?: Wintreath, see here for other regions/organizations

4. Do you hold an official role in any other regions/organizations, if so - where and what?: Thane of Diplomatic Officers in Wintreath, see here for other positions

5. How did you find out about Cynosure?: Was introduced here long ago by a friend from TSP. Stumbled upon it again looking through the list of past Wintreath embassies.

6. Introduce yourself and ask any questions you may have: I'm Katie! As I said earlier, I am Thane of Diplomatic Officers in Wintreath, but that's not why I'm here. Rather, I would love to help this region grow again, and I feel like a full citizenship would be helpful. As for questions, I think I'll do just fine learning as I go.
~Katie~
Councillor of WA Affairs

► Show Spoiler: Conflicts of Interest

Discord: Katie#3933
Katie
Visitor

Re: Citizenship Application: Katie

Postby Wuufu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:35 am

Katie! What a delightful surprise. So good to have you join us here :)

Of course approved! Welcome to Cynosure!
Wuufu, Councillor of Security, Interim Councillor of Foreign Affairs and Interim Councillor of World Assembly Affairs in the Council of Brilliance, and Grand Master of The Cynosure Order.
Wuufu
Grand Master

Twitter: Wuufu
NS Nation: The Grand Master of The Cynosure Temple
NS Region: Cynosure
Nexus Client: The Mitaku Federation
Client Tech Level: A1
Client Leader: Federal Council
Client Councillor: Cassie Ekin
Client Species: Mitaku

Return to “Welcome Center”