RGP Constitutional Amendment Act
1. This Act shall be titled the RGP Constitutional Amendment Act.
2. A new section shall be added after the current Section 1.2, that shall renumber all of Section 1 in relation to the newly designated Section 1.3, that shall read:
1.3. Cynosure shall be considered to be a Role Gameplay (RGP) region, where regional roleplay takes a central place in the management of the government, media and cultural affairs. RGP and Non-Roleplay (NRP) areas shall be defined clearly by the Cynosure Order. The Council of Brilliance and the Senate shall be considered RGP areas.
3. A new section shall be added after the current Section 2.2.11 that shall read:
2.2.12. The Senate shall have the power to create RGP Forum Rules for the officiating and management of the RGP aspects of the region, that solely defines the code of conduct expected by members of the forum during any roleplay activity. These rules shall be enforced in accordance with usual legal practice. Any amendments to these rules must have the approval of the Grand Master in order to pass out of the Debate Hall, unless the founder has ceased to exist.
4. A new section shall be added after the current Section 5.4.4, that shall renumber all of Section 5.4 in relation to the newly designated Section 5.4.5, that shall read:
5.4.5. The Cynosure Court shall have both a RGP and NRP court room and shall have the power to determine whether to run the court on a RGP or NRP basis as it deems fit in relation to all matters brought before the Court.
5. The Senate enacts the following RGP Forum Rules on the successful passage of this constitutional amendment:
- Cynosure is Post-Modern Tech (MT). You are allowed to have a modern or pre-modern tech nation. The Senate should pass a law to help with the record and management of active tech in the region, and no alternative or future tech may be used in roleplay without appropriate legislation from the Senate.
- You may have any species in your nation, and the Senate should pass a law to help with the record and management of active species in the region. Any species passed by the Senate into records shall be available to any other nation to use and integrate. You may use non-recorded species in your own nation.
- Nations outside of the region do exist in Cynosure’s view of the world, and you may incorporate nations outside of Cynosure in your general roleplay. Do remember, however, that Cynosure’s government represents the region and will not engage on nation to nation disputes that involve nations outside of Cynosure.
- Warfare inside of Cynosure is strictly prohibited. Cynosure is most closely resemblent of the European Union in the real world, and you don’t expect nations in the EU to up and declare war on each other. You may diplomatically spit at each other though, and you may engage in warfare with nations outside of Cynosure with their NRP consent.
- In non-governmental areas, all threads created shall be considered to be owned by the originator of the thread, who shall have power of posing additional rules as they see fit. Senate threads shall be considered with shared ownership, and Executive threads in any forum shall be considered managed and officiated by the Council of Brilliance.
- No godmodding; that is, no controlling in any way a nation, its government, its citizens or anything to do with that nation, that does not belong to you.
- The Constitution and Law is applicable both across RGP and NRP areas of the forum.
- The Cynosure Court shall decide on whether the case presented to them shall happen in the RGP or the NRP court room and open the case appropriately. All Terms of Conditions violations shall occur NRP.
- Given the integration of RGP into the region, any violations of these roleplay rules may incur an NRP court case.
Grand Master Nations
- The Grand Master shall be in charge of both The Cynosure Temple and River Yui.
- For the purposes of RGP, The Cynosure Temple is a small independent bit of land in Cyno, similar in vein to the Vatican in our world. The Cynosure Temple was instrumental in the foundation and management of the region, its constitution, its government, and the creation and management of River Yui.
- For the purposes of RGP, River Yui is the Central Intelligence (CI) of the region, an advanced sentient AI that is considered a unique lifeform under the protection of The Cynosure Temple. Her location is strictly classified.
- For the purposes of RGP, The Cynosure Order shall be considered to be direct friends of The Cynosure Temple but hold no other power.