Roleplay Application

The Enclave Welcome Center deals with anyone looking to join the region as a citizen. Once registered, you should follow the procedure within to sign up for citizenship.

Roleplay Application

Postby Olimpiada » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:31 am

1. How experienced are you in roleplaying? What other regions are you roleplaying in?: I have been roleplaying on NS for roughly four years. My better work has been in the FT communities, but I don't particularly concern myself with regions enough to tie myself to one.

2. How did you find out about Cynosure?: It was mentioned in a Discord server and seemed interesting.

3. Do you have nations in any NS regions, if so - where?: None.

4. Do you have Membership in another region/organization, if so - where?: None.

5. Do you hold an official role in any other regions/organizations, if so - where and what?: None.

6. Introduce yourself and ask any questions you may have: You can find me on discord at Edible Granite#8601. I generally enjoy realistic/hard science fiction and arrogant greeks in my writing, though I don't discriminate against those who don't. This place seems interesting, and I look forward to working with all of you.
Olimpiada
Visitor

NS Nation: Olimpiada
NS Region: The West Pacific
Nexus Client: The Federated Worlds of Olimpiada
Client Tech Level: A2
Client Leader: President Alexios Cyrenacius
Client Councillor: Isaac Parmenides
Client Species: Human

Re: Roleplay Application

Postby Wuufu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:15 am

Hi there! Welcome! Your application is approved :) Let me know if you have any further questions.

You'll want to make sure to read through our information on The Nexus and Creating a Client, alongside our RRP Rules.

Then start off by Creating a Factbook (if you want a non-human species it should be approved first by posting here and waiting for approval), and jump in! Some ideas for roleplaying can be found in our Looking for Roleplay forum.
Wuufu, Councillor of Security, Interim Councillor of Foreign Affairs and Interim Councillor of World Assembly Affairs in the Council of Brilliance, and Grand Master of The Cynosure Order.
Wuufu
Grand Master

Twitter: Wuufu
NS Nation: The Grand Master of The Cynosure Temple
NS Region: Cynosure
Nexus Client: The Mitaku Federation
Client Tech Level: A1
Client Leader: Federal Council
Client Councillor: Cassie Ekin
Client Species: Mitaku

Return to “Welcome Center”