Roleplayer Application: Equalsun

The Enclave Welcome Center deals with anyone looking to join the region as a citizen. Once registered, you should follow the procedure within to sign up for citizenship.
Equalsun
Level 1.2
Level 1.2
NS Nation (Prefix): Abiotic Protectors

Roleplayer Application: Equalsun

Post by Equalsun » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:57 am

1. How experienced are you in roleplaying? What other regions are you roleplaying in?:
Relatively experienced- I've been seriously roleplaying since 2013, covering genres from a Lord of the Rings RP as Elrond/Rivendell to the creation of the Eldenian Imperium, both the modern dystopia and the futuristic galactic immune system. I currently reside in the Confederacy of Allied States, having been drawn by their modern tech RPs such as the Canon and Great War RP, but I participate in a few Future Tech roleplays hosted for the general public such as The Dark Before Dawn and Sierra Six.
2. How did you find out about Cynosure?:
Ella invited me (thanks btw ^^)
3. Do you have nations in any NS regions, if so - where?:
Yes, but they're really to just fool around with trading cards.
4. Do you have Membership in another region/organization, if so - where?:
Nope.
5. Do you hold an official role in any other regions/organizations, if so - where and what?:
I'm a discord admin and regional officer for the CAS, but other than that no.
6. Introduce yourself and ask any questions you may have:
Hello, my name is Equalsun, though I answer to Equals once we've known each other for awhile. I'm a primarily future tech roleplayer, utilizing a race called the Eldenians and an ambiguous concept called the Navitas to attempt to create interesting technology and personalities with which to roleplay with. I post infrequently until I'm hooked on an RP, after which I will churn out 2000-word posts in a day. I'm looking forward to meeting all you fine people on Cynosure!

Wuufu
Grand Master
Grand Master
NS Nation (Prefix): The Grand Master of
Nexus Client: The Mitaku Federation
Client Tech Level: A1
Client Leader: Federal Council
Client Councillor: Cassie Ekin
Client Species: Mitaku

Re: Roleplayer Application: Equalsun

Post by Wuufu » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:51 am

Welcome! Approved! :)

I know you are most likely here for Ella's new RP. You'll find that here.

If/when you want to join us in the Nexus, you'll want to make sure to read through our information on The Nexus and Creating a Client, alongside our RRP Rules.

Then start off by Creating a Factbook (if you want a non-human species it should be approved first by posting here and waiting for approval), and jump in! Some ideas for roleplaying can be found in our Looking for Roleplay forum.
Wuufu, Councillor of Security and Interim Councillor of Foreign Affairs in the Council of Brilliance, and Grand Master of The Cynosure Order.