My intro

The Enclave Welcome Center deals with anyone looking to join the region as a citizen. Once registered, you should follow the procedure within to sign up for citizenship.
Dust the Joyful
Level 1.1
Level 1.1
NS Nation (Prefix): Democratic States of
Client Species: Human

My intro

Post by Dust the Joyful » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:24 pm

1. Enter your World Assembly (WA) nation here; if you are unsure, enter your nation within Cynosure: The Democratic States of Dustalma

2. Do you have nations in other regions, if so - where?: No other nations

3. Do you have Membership in another region/organization, if so - where?: No other memberships either

4. Do you hold an official role in any other regions/organizations, if so - where and what?: I don't

5. How did you find out about Cynosure?: I got a telegram. Seemed interesting, thought I should join

6. Introduce yourself and ask any questions you may have: Hi, I'm Dust. I just joined this game. I have next to no idea how much of this works. I read your telegram and was interested in joining.
I don't have any questions yet, but I could have some soon. :D

Wuufu
Grand Master
Grand Master
NS Nation (Prefix): The Grand Master of
Nexus Client: The Mitaku Federation
Client Tech Level: A1
Client Leader: Federal Council
Client Councillor: Cassie Ekin
Client Species: Mitaku

Re: My intro

Post by Wuufu » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:57 pm

Hello there! Nice to meet you! :)

If you would still like citizenship, feel free to move your nation back into Cynosure. Alternatively, you can join us as a Roleplayer without needing a nation in our region.
Wuufu, Councillor of Security and Interim Councillor of Foreign Affairs in the Council of Brilliance, and Grand Master of The Cynosure Order.