Rp Disorganized

The General Forum of Cynosure; enter, relax and discuss many interesting topics as you listen to the music!
Kleo Kira Azu
Level 12.1
Level 12.1
NS Nation (Prefix): The Imperial Matriarchy of
Client Leader: Kleo Kira Azu
Client Councillor: Kleo Kira Azu
Location: United States of America, America, Terra, Sol System, Alpha Quadrant, Much Milk Way

Re: Rp Disorganized

Post by Kleo Kira Azu » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:55 am

SirReaper wrote:I know my threads always end up this way just come to accept it that's what I did
So you accept that your RPs are disorganized.

Then you make a thread complaining about how RPs you get into get disorganized.

Now you're saying you don't care.

... What?
Just your average friendly neighborhood Xeno that dropped out from the skies that happened to have displaced a technologically focused Imperialist Nationstate.

Well we're just shy and scared in this place. We're just fish out of water from the cosmos. You can see the trip has left us tired and drained so how about you be a pal and give us your Industrial Capacity? We can give you many shiny rocks. You may know them as "Gems" and "Transition Metals."

Surrusia
Level 14.2
Level 14.2
Client Leader: Denios Dysttin
Client Councillor: Conrad Oconnor

Post by Surrusia » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:19 am

I'm a mystery or crazy you choose
Vote for Surrusia

Prism
Level 8.1
Level 8.1
NS Nation (Prefix): The Serene Hegemonic Empire of
Client Leader: Imperator Sebastian Vi Royeaux
Client Councillor: Duke Angelo Von Snowfront

Post by Prism » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:36 am

This topic is developing a bit of aggro. Why not tone it down a bit?

Moving forward, at least in regards to the Civil War.....lets strive for realistic combat numbers, stratagems, and logistics.

Might I suggest in the future focusing on the details of entries as that is where many of these disputes are originating from.

In the future might I also suggest PMing or creating an OT thread to discuss issues in the storyline. Lets use the civil war threads as examples of what to do and what not to do moving forward in RP. At the end of the day there really wasnt much of a need for this thread as it didnt really solve anything other then raise voices.

Based on FT deciding to modify the RP Councilor position a bit this may further help things in this area moving forward. Lets all remember why we are here! To have fun and create stories we can all enjoy together. Aggro Free Zone starting now and Ill take all the cookies away for one week if you guys get bitter anymore with one another. ;)

ProfessorHenn
Level 14.0
Level 14.0
NS Nation (Prefix): The Prophet
Client Leader: Professor Henn
Client Councillor: Professor Henn

Post by ProfessorHenn » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:58 pm

With regards to the aggrieved,

I will be taking matters into moderation hands if it gets out of hand and the aggressive cannot control themselves. This includes myself if I get too heated.

Let's not piss off Al Pacino here. Good times should abound!
Signed,

ProfessorHenn