The RP Timeline of Cynosure

The General Forum of Cynosure; enter, relax and discuss many interesting topics as you listen to the music!
DiggerTheDwarf
Level 2.2
Level 2.2
NS Nation (Prefix): The Kingdom of
Client Leader: King Sollix III
Client Councillor: King Sollix III

Re: The RP Timeline of Cynosure

Post by DiggerTheDwarf » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:47 am

200 CC: The Oss tribe settles in the Aeolid Plains.
211 CC: First Oss raid on a neighboring tribe.
324 CC: The Oss tribe begins their practice of letting members of other tribes join theirs.
517 CC: Oss settlers travel up the Karatic Moutains to the north. Yr' Oros is founded.
681 CC: Death of King Galactis IX. Oss civil war. Novus, Lord of Yr' Oros wins and is crowned King Novus VI. Yr' Oros becomes capital of the Oss tribe.
743 CC: Feudalism takes hold in Oss. Kingdom of Ossor founded.
836 CC: Oss forces besiege the city state of Cair Anor.
837 CC: Cair Anor falls to the Oss. Anorians assimilated.
1068 CC: Martos Anthor, an Anorian, is crowned King Martos of Ossor-the first non-ethnic Oss to be crowned king.
1074 CC: King Martos assassinated by a group of generals. Their leader is crowned King Territh III of Ossor. Anorians declare independence, naming their lord as King Arith II of Cair Anor.
1104 CC: Anorian-Oss war ends with the reunification of the two kingdoms. King Sollix II Is crowned king of Cair Ossor.
1124 CC: King Sollix II commands a new city be built along the coast, named "Cair Martos".
1351 CC: City State of Nor Talos conquered by Cair Ossor. Talosians assimilated.
1375 CC: Cair Ossor adopts the Talosian warrior code.
1690 CC: Discovery of steam power by Cair Ossor.
1700 CC: Industrial revolution in Cair Ossor.
1743 CC: King Novus X abolishes slavery in Cair Ossor. Civil war starts.
1745 CC: King Novus X killed in battle. Civil war ends. Republic of Ossor founded.
1789 CC: The cities of Cair Martos, Nor Talos, Yr' Ath, Os' Fyr, and Ashan band together and overthrow the Republic. Kingdom of Cair Ossor reinstated. King Stellus XIII coronated.
1896 CC: King Galactis XVIII is overthrown and killed by his generals. Federation of Ossorian States founded with Gerond Hartos as it's dictator.
2003 CC: Federation of Ossorian States overthrown by rebels. Grand Leader Meros De'Borin executed. King Galactis IXX crowned king of Cair Ossor.
2207 CC: Constitution of Cair Ossor written.
2300 CC: King Sollix III coronated.

Lazhal
Level 4.2
Level 4.2
NS Nation (Prefix): The Grand Priory of
Client Leader: Sennor Eoch Annan
Client Councillor: Senne Franciscus dhí Sooza

Post by Lazhal » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Greetings, just a question before I can adapt my timeline to the one of Cynosure, we are considering the time development of Cynosure as that of Real World? for instance, 5th century to 15th is the middle ages and such?

Großadmiral V
Level 19.1
Level 19.1
NS Nation (Prefix): Keisarasambandsríki
Client Leader: Keisarinna Yekaterina Valpuri-Ukari Ukarist
Client Councillor: Premiärminister Natalja Följen
Location: The United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Post by Großadmiral V » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:33 pm

Lazhal wrote:Greetings, just a question before I can adapt my timeline to the one of Cynosure, we are considering the time development of Cynosure as that of Real World? for instance, 5th century to 15th is the middle ages and such?
Not Roleplay
As a whole, technology should follow the same lines, and therefore so too should the "ages" and "periods". So Yes.

Just be aware that times dependent on a certain individual existing, such as "The Napoleonic Era" are best avoided until a "Napoleon" is decided and agreed upon existing by the community in general.
Diplomatic events, such as wars, will also require nations to have partaken in them. So tread carefully :L

DiggerTheDwarf
Level 2.2
Level 2.2
NS Nation (Prefix): The Kingdom of
Client Leader: King Sollix III
Client Councillor: King Sollix III

Post by DiggerTheDwarf » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:55 pm

So, I didn't get a reply to my timeline, nor was it added to the history. I can only assume this is because it didn't fit. If this is the case, can you please tell me what needs to be changed in order to be accepted.

Großadmiral V
Level 19.1
Level 19.1
NS Nation (Prefix): Keisarasambandsríki
Client Leader: Keisarinna Yekaterina Valpuri-Ukari Ukarist
Client Councillor: Premiärminister Natalja Följen
Location: The United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Post by Großadmiral V » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:03 pm

DiggerTheDwarf wrote:So, I didn't get a reply to my timeline, nor was it added to the history. I can only assume this is because it didn't fit. If this is the case, can you please tell me what needs to be changed in order to be accepted.
Not Roleplay
Oh no. Things just slowed down on my end. Nothing is wrong.

This timeline thing is on hold for a while. I'll post again when I've updated it again properly.

It's nothing necessary or mandatory for the other RP however, so don't let this seem like a block.

It's still in experimental phase is all. I just lost my enthusiasm for it, for now.

It's quite a pain to update actually, hence my reluctance to make the effort (Nothing personal). It'll be updated by the end of the week, if all goes well.

wilwithonel
Level 8.2
Level 8.2
Client Leader: Alan Pierce
Client Councillor: Marcus Griffin

Post by wilwithonel » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:22 am

1014 CC: The Valkyrian ethnic group settles in what is modern day Northern Valacia and settles at Valkyrie, establishing Valacia
1059 CC: The Avalite ethnic group settles in what is modern day Southern Valacia, settling in a community called Avalon
1249 CC: Both Valacia and Avalon have grown into sizable republics. Trade is common between the two, and the economies of both nations flourish. As a result, the two nations become mutually insular, refusing to voluntarily interact with anyone except each other.
1644 CC: Valacia and Avalon both become modern democratic nation states.
2120 CC: Valacia elects Jackson Pierce as president, who quickly enacts sweeping Communist reforms of the government and economy.
2121 CC: Valacia declares itself self-sufficient, and cuts off both diplomatic and economic ties with Avalon
2126 CC: After six years of desperate attempts at diplomacy, Avalon, without any other trade partners and floundering economically, declares war on Valacia
2127 CC: Valkyrie and all other major population centers fall quickly to the Avalite advance. President Pierce takes his surviving government and flees with the army into the mountains, starting a decade of brutal guerilla fighting.
2137 CC: The occupation of Valacia grows too costly, both in lives and currency, for the population of Avalon. The invading army is called home, and Jackson Pierce returns to Valkyrie at the head of his army a hero.
2139 CC: Having cemented his autocratic rule by ensuring the Senate was not reformed, President Pierce whips Valacia into a patriotic fervor and, declaring that the war is only half over, sends the army to invade Avalon.
2143 CC: The weakened Avalite army crumbles under the Valacian onslaught, and the nation of Avalon falls under occupation.
2159 CC: Avalon, now under control of Valacian puppets, is declared a fully integrated province of the Peoples Republic of Valacia
2188 CC: Jackson Pierce passes away, and his son Marcus Pierce, is elected President, marking the official beginning of the Piercian Dynasty.