Roleplayer Application

The Enclave Welcome Center deals with anyone looking to join the region as a citizen. Once registered, you should follow the procedure within to sign up for citizenship.
Schwieger
Level 1.2
Level 1.2
Nexus Client: Colony Zhyso
Client Tech Level: A4
Client Leader: High Hunter Council of Colony Zhyso
Client Species: Pord

Roleplayer Application

Post by Schwieger » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:33 am

How experienced are you in roleplaying? What other regions are you roleplaying in?: I have participated in roleplays across various forums and RP groups since the mid 2000s (2004/2005), and have been on NS specifically since 2012. I do not generally tie my RP to any region specifically.

How did you find out about Cynosure?: I'll blame this one on Ella.

Do you have nations in any NS regions, if so - where?: Imperial Nalydya is based out of the Facebook Nations Region, Grazhni Yamsai is based out of the Sacred League Region, Pordlandia is the UMS Region, Glänzenstadt is in Axiom.... Most of my other alts are not in any region.

Do you have Membership in another region/organization, if so - where?: the Sacred League is the only organization Pords participate in ICly. OOCly, no.

Do you hold an official role in any other regions/organizations, if so - where and what?: Sacred League - co-founder

Introduce yourself and ask any questions you may have: Y'all can find me on Discord at Schwieger #7506. We're all going to have a whale of a time!
"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."
[align=center]NS Nation | Factbook[/align]

Wuufu
Grand Master
Grand Master
NS Nation (Prefix): The Grand Master of
Nexus Client: The Mitaku Federation
Client Tech Level: A1
Client Leader: Federal Council
Client Councillor: Cassie Ekin
Client Species: Mitaku

Re: Roleplayer Application

Post by Wuufu » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:41 am

You made it! Awesome!! :D Your application is approved. Let me know if you have any further questions.

And you probably already know this, but just in case...

You'll want to make sure to read through our information on The Nexus and Creating a Client, alongside our RRP Rules.

Then start off by Creating a Factbook (if you want a non-human species it should be approved first by posting here and waiting for approval), and jump in! Some ideas for roleplaying can be found in our Looking for Roleplay forum.
Wuufu, Councillor of Security and Interim Councillor of Foreign Affairs in the Council of Brilliance, and Grand Master of The Cynosure Order.