Qora WIP

Post tidbits of information about your client here, including leader/representatives biographies, and descriptions of your client.

Moderator: Roleplay Master

Forum rules
RRP Forum: RRP Rules
Qora
Level 5.1
Level 5.1
NS Nation (Prefix): Qora
Nexus Client: Qora
Client Tech Level: A2
Client Leader: Kleo Neferanzus Azu
Client Councillor: Kleo Neferanzus Azu
Client Species: Qorsikan

Qora WIP

Post by Qora » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:54 am

Right next to the Qorsikan Embassy on the nexus sits a kiosk with several bookshelves and a pedestal. On that pedestal holds Her Words in the original Qorsikan script. The manuscript is currently guarded heavily behind a thin screen of plasma and daily a single page is turned. The text itself is difficult to translate as the proper nouns most often keep being translated to "Her."

The unmanned kiosk prominently displays a tome that calls itself "Her Peoples and you." The bookshelves stand adjacent to it and are filled with copies of the same tome meticulously translated into every language that a client of The Nexus would speak.

Qora
A2 Client of Species Qorsikan
Stats
Population: 50 billion
Capital: Qorsika
Official Language:
Simplified Qorsikan
Traditional Qorsikan
Demonym: Qorsikan

Government
Kleo Neferanzus Azu

Qorsikan Home System
Name: Qorsika
Spectral Class: K
In the darkness, in the maws of great daemons, she has shown a great light. A fiery beacon that turned back their depraved craving for blood and flesh. She has shown upon a light that created the first spark of knowledge within us. Through Her wisdom, we have learned the true and prosperous way. With Her guidance, she has led us to civilization. Through Her glory, we are here today seeking Her out amongst the stars. With Her fervor, we will be united with Her as she has promised to us long ago.
-Kleo Neferanzus Azu
Her Scion, Her Servant, Our Empress

It is this glorious litany that has to beget us such hope. This is the maxim that I endeavor to channel my thoughts and deeds; and despite as I have failed to beseech, erred, misinterpreted, and mistaken, that I have been guided back with Her words. Back into Her grace. Now Her Will guides the hand of Her humble scribe so that they may teach the alien of Her ways and Her loving embrace.

Her rise into being Her undisputed scion for Her People, our peoples have lost hope. The stars themselves seem to have faded as the worlds we have settled amongst the worlds she has gifted us. Although we have received great abundance our hope faltered. She promised us that she may return to us centuries ago but she has yet come. With Her Litany, we arose to seek Her out. She has given us great life so that we may. She has given us the means to sail amongst the stars. She has gifted us Her warmth and we hear Her words out amongst the stars. We seek Her out as we obey Her commandments.

Amongst the guiding light, we have those among us who live in darkness. They hear Her words and they loathe it. They laugh at their inky thrones in their dark shadows and they plot the downfall of Her People. They rip and tear Her worlds asunder with dark powers. We have sought these out and brought them to bear Her light and Her forgiveness. Even my brethren have been infected by their poisonous words and through hubris, or folly, or quiet despair, have turned away from Her guiding light and wisdom, seeking solace in dubious whispers from unknown places.

The [faction] rage, and damn, and burn. Destroying the great works made in Her name. The [faction] lose themselves in their former luminance. The [faction] cloister themselves in all manner of shadows and dark places. The [faction] blind themselves to the great evils that lie beyond in the darkness amongst the depraved works that they deem good. I am none of these but a humble county cleric. Raised in Her word and Her wisdom. Spreading Her word and enlightening all that I can. Inspiring the hopeless and informing the witless. I endeavor to shine Her light so that all may see lest their despair take root in them and they offer their lives and bodies eagerly to uncouth and seductive subsistence.

The guilds, amongst the most hateful of aliens, readily uphold the false gods that they may profit on the self-destruction of Her People that they seduce. Their god, for untold masses, has flocked, is the hateful and wretched name that we have learned to call Technomancy. Their servants have infiltrated untold worlds and stalk amongst untold people lulling them into inaction and iniquity. Their priests substitute Her litanies with their own mumblings of physics and subliminal cabals of mathematics deriding Her peoples as insignificant. Replacing Her divine works with a melange of soulless automatons promising strange and unnatural power. In place of the heavenly virtues she has shown us, they offer idleness and hubris that has brought down the states and empires we've once shared Her home with.

Now, these vices aren't the greatest threat to Her peoples. At worst the technomancers and their works not only sway Her People but they insidiously and slowly kill Her People as readily as daemons that stalk the darkness between the stars, all of which is very well documented. Cunning demons disguise themselves as products as these technomancers. Certes, those immoral enough to seek wrongful dominance amongst Her People care little whether their strength comes from Her or the ancient daemons that she has saved us from long ago. Daemons that are born and live to seduce and enslave the greater amongst Her People.

And so I offer this compendium to describe Her state but to also serve as a lesson and a warning. Herein recorded therein are my unworthy observations as well as the commonplace smattering of lore and dreadful superstition. I have occasionally inserted parenthetical notes as well lest the reader grow beguiled by the poisonous words of heretical works whose I cite solely as an example and warning.

So now as the reader carries onward may Her will wed Her wisdom with my hand. Let this not come into the claws of those for whom it serves as mere titillation or temptation towards further study in the profanity she adjures. Let those who ignorantly descend into darkness, and let the illuminated grow wiser in the ways of evil so that they may readily cleanse it from our midst.

May she guide you to eternity.

Cleric-Scribe Anulsis

The Nexus Gate

"Her enemies are vast and numberless. They build great works and temples dedicated to their hubris and idolatry."
-Unknown
► TLDR
In any work dealing with the black emptiness that is technomancy, how can the scrupulous scribe not begin with the greatest purveyor? They call themselves The Owners of The Nexus and they do well not to show their true form. Instead of revealing themselves, as well as their lies, and to lay them all bear they prefer to create a perversion of all that is holy. They invade other worlds and planes and in a sick hollow shell, they disguise themselves amongst those who they encounter. They lure them in with their lies and their hatred to all life to slowly kill them from within.

It has been rumored that it was their doing that the suns have been dying as traces of their meddling has been found across Her home. Alas, despite myself I cannot help but wonder at this rumor. It can be no denying that where the Owners are concerned with the faith of Her People ebb. Their minds drain and ooze out of their eyes as they witness the lies and fallacies that these aliens peddle. Yet the doubters cry and shriek "How can we bear to face such as these; how can we be ought but slugs before them? Shivering and shriveling in the cold and yet blazing light of their supremacy." Indeed The Nexus itself does not merely wrack our avatars with their daemonic-science. Their very presence in Her Home defiles and taints everything in their presence. They are an affront to our souls and our destiny.

I do not shrink away from The Owners and their deformed masses that dare call to represent us. From their lacquered clothes and malformed countenances. Nor from their flaming spears or their soulless stares. They are not of Her People. It is clear that their very presence is in violation of Her preordained mission to protect all those from the horrors that lurk in the void. Their true nature is unsurmisable, and just as the "unsurpassable" riddle from early antiquity has been overcome with the sword so shall these faceless beasts be overcome. They are inscrutable as the chimera who delude and plagued us with self-doubt before they have been cast down to the depths of the great sea. Foolish is the one who tries to emulate their hollow ways and fathom their errant ways.

Few iconoclasts are more dangerous than the apostates who would have Her People today and worship The Owners; who would cast Her beloved manifestos as reeds upon their alien pyres? "The Owners is older than we are," they blather. "The Owners are the chosen," they howl. "Gaze upon them and upon how they have the means to brush us aside like motes of dust. We must approach them humbly, as errant pupils to a teacher, so that we may learn from them, emulate them, and become old and wise as they have."

Old and wise? Should we become their slaves and offer them newborns so that they may prune their gardens and clear their paths from debris? There is no race they have encountered that they will call their equals. Remember the first words they have given us on our first meeting with their unscrupulous kind: "No." Let it not be forgotten that they denied us their aid in our quest to seek Her out.

Most of Her People, awed into quiescence by The Owners' puppetry and light shows, accept their accompanying hauteur as irrefutable proof of superiority. I view it as a weakness, or shame, or perhaps even worse.

Her Scion and Her Greatest Followers are confident Her doctrine do not hide away their great works. Indeed, The Owners puff, spit and boast themselves lest we march into their dens and discover their display as a feint. They tell us that it is a necessary evil where only the strongest amongst us are sent to deal with their impiety in order to protect those with the weaker faith. It is certes clear to the densest of bureaucrats that The Owners are ill at ease with the mere thought of Her People viewing their unvaunted wonders. And so they vye to cow us with a few pyrotechnic victories against levies on backwater worlds. In Her wisdom, She has built a great fortress around the breach which they have torn through our world in order to deny them further passage into the hearts and souls of Her People. None of Her people are lassitudinous, save for those paralyzed with doubts and fears.

Or is the riddle of The Nexus and its owners a more darker and insidious one? Do the deformed visage of The Owners conceal, not weakness, but strength sent from the abyss of the void? Certes The Owners do not act malignant as, shall I say, the Daemons She has managed to have left stranded on a certain broken world (it is best not to mention here as they are rather common knowledge); but the demons in the void come in many guises and serve many purposes. Most of learned are aware that the primal source of The Owners come from occult artifacts. What shape and form these artifacts take are best left unknown as it is oft thought that these are of unnatural power and would seduce even the greatest amongst us in the simplest of ease.

And in truth if The Owners are so righteous as their demeanor indicates, why have we not been allowed to parley with their leaders? Yea, we have seen them but they refuse to parley on our terms. She has to deal with their emissaries and their so-called "Advocate" class agrees to sully their digits with us. They designate a section of their preposterously built world for the purpose. But what do all these blinds screen? It is widely a widely known secret, if I may use the expression, that the advocates are but the merest figureheads for echelons of administrators as yet unknown to us

I have claimed that The Owners have more nefarious intents for us and are merely biding their time. Waiting for Her People to be sufficiently weak that Her People would just insist on bowing down to their soldiers as they burn the homes of Her People to ashes. It is not unknown, that a mere fifty stellar cycles ago, as soon as The Nexus and their Illusive Owners have made contact everyone in the area have fallen to a near death sickness. Certes, that is the reason why that great fortress was built around that tear. The Nexus itself is an existential threat to Her People through their very existence. In Her magnanimity, she has taken the burden of quarantining herself upon their world and only speaks to us through the gifts She has given us from beyond the tear.

Wicked, or weak, or perhaps both? I do not profess to understand The Nexus and its owners. I do, however, understand what needs to be done. In this age of hope and plentitude, we must not grow complacent. When foes shamble between the stars to batter the gates of Her Homes we who stand guard at Her Throne cannot ill afford to lose vigilance. We must not allow The Owners to create more tears in Her homes wherever they please weaving their snares in places unseen. We must address The Nexus not from a position of humility, but one of strength, and bid them come to us on our terms and in a manner we deem appropriate. Above all in Her terms.

But now, it seems, having solved half the riddle of The Nexus Her People must stay on their guard. For now, we maintain neutrality. I vow naught but ill can come from this, and exhort my brethren to hasten our search for Her amongst the stars, the better that we can seek Her guidance in this and scrutinize this lurker without, and, should it prove cancerous, excise it completely so that it may not contaminate others who may benefit from Her Wisdom.

Her Scion
"It is through Her guiding light that we are protected. It is by Her Scion that she keeps the light's glow on us."
-The Scriptures

Her Holiness is self explanatory, though it is imperative that those who wish to know her Her and Her Laws to start with Her Scion. Her Will made manifest within our realm and chosen to guide Her People during Her Absence. In Her Infinite Wisdom She has chosen one to continue Her Legacy in Her stead and parted with many great relics with the next more magnificent than the last. An undying flower. great pearl as large as a man's skull guilded in a great many gems and jewels. A sword that can cut both heaven and mountain with ease. Her greatest gift was that she imparted a part of herself into her chosen scion.

Her Scion, blessed with her powers were to give birth to her successor who may also become Scion. No other may take her throne as we, as Her People, were not fit to rule ourselves. We need, nay, desire her rulership and guidance. When Her Scion leaves the mortal coil to join her in the afterlife one of Her children are to take up her crown, gilded in such finery and magnificence that Her brilliance fills any room She enters.

Although to secure Her Bloodline She oft requires many heirs to ensure that Her Line is unbroken. Her further gracing us with Her wisdom she has created the lesser thrones of Regent and that through Tribunal of faith in Her so that the greatest amongst Her Children may become Her Scion. Again by decree, Her Scion may only be female to imitate Her Holy Visage.

For every new Scion that is elected into the position, Her lineage must be traced back to Her and from Her, we all come from. From beneath Her liberating shield, we are protected from the evils of this hostile universe with dangers so hideous we dare not imagine their dark scope. May Her guiding light forever keep us from the darkness and the demons at bay.

Regency
"It is not only Her duty to do Her Will, but also your duty to do as She commands."
-Ju Mei, Her Second Scion
► TLDR
There are many accounts describing the kind of character She was when She lived among us as there are stars in the sky. Architect of peace or brutal warlord? A stern judge or tyrant? Hero or monster? A thousand histories grace the Great Library that has been built in her honor and I can attest that no two tell the same story.

However, you believe She was as she lived amongst our kind her departure sent our people spiraling aimlessly and out of control, like a war vessel damaged by cannon fire a mere generation after her departure. The Scion she has elected had borne many children in Her name and no sooner after Her death the hungry scions of her death circled in, eyes gleaming and tongues lolling like feral scavengers, homing in on powers of their bestial counterparts trail the scent of blood.

And thus the peace of centuries once again erupted into many long years of flame and blood. Every pupil knows the rest. Many houses have risen and fallen into ruin and ignominy. Each attempting to control Her seat of our peoples by having their patron sit upon it bearing Her seal and Her holy war gear. As soon as the guilds rose they violently declared their sovereignty, and we, Her humble servants, tried and still continue to do the best we can to mitigate the damage to an already weary people.

Finally, simple attrition succeeded where diplomancy has failed. The barbarians of the old world still swept across the borders to loot and burn, and the increasing number of holdings fell to poorly led raiders simply because no forces could be spared to defend them. As no house was equal to Her powers of rulership they were to bend the knee and to Her and Her Servants with those who will take rulership to be elected by a tribunal of politically significant electors as well as those who would be blessed with the tasks of fulfilling Her wishes.

Those who were blessed by Her to do Her will was dubbed Regent and in those early days, there were as few as three. They each had to rule in accustom fashion from Her Throne. She who was elected Regent may do as they wish, but never would she reign for longer than 10 years, at the end which she would abdicate and a new successor was chosen to be Regent to Her Scion and they would never hold office again.

And so the scepters, those symbols representing one or more electoral votes, were manufactured and distributed. Each party of political stature, regardless, it seems, of equivalent moral structure, was presented with this tool. Every 10 years the vote would be cast, and the chosen candidate would ascend the seat of absolute (in theory) government for a decade.

Of course, greedy nobles would not suffer themselves to be barred from such arena. The even-handed division of scepters among the original 12 houses and with the founding of a new political house had an equal number of scepters manufactured for them with Her Servants carefully inspecting each scepter for forgery. Since the 12 original houses were given custody over scepters the intrigues began almost immediately, and have not ceased since.

Alas, too many imperial warriors had succumbed to the vices and military luxuries proffered by the guilds, and so a certain allotment of scepters went to the lords of Leagueheim. Thankfully, internal squabbling among the guilds often stymied any individual guildmeister's sordid aims, and so the guild often abstained from voting or used its influence only to block the rise of a candidate detrimental to its goals.

Wisely, if surprisingly, Her Servants, as well as Her Scion Herself, were deemed worthy to exert some measure of control over Her People's secular destiny, and so they hold a number of scepters.
► footnote
But in the end, I suppose, it matters little; for the Regent herself (by law they may not be male) was, and is, a relatively impotent figure ruling as she does at the behest of powers that would sooner dance naked in a vortex of fire and water than see their personal interests stymied for the welfare of the whole. Would the Regent raise taxes on Her People? Would she deploy the Imperial Navy against malignant pirates? An excellent decision, my liege, the nobles would cry. Would the Regent dare to conscript levies for use in the frontiers, or demand Decantus account for the contents of the Imperial Granaries built on Cadiz?

She would be dead within the fortnight.

And so, in lieu of a contender strong enough to unite Her Children by dint of might, The Regency continues, decade after weary decade. Because all parties of power vote, none can agree on any candidate of real magnetism or magnitude: and so the Regency is but a puppet show of weak diplomats and figureheads without any real purpose or power. I am no lover of tyranny, but I would almost wish a despot, so long as said tyrant proved subservient to Her Will, upon Her Throne. At our borders our enemies array themselves, and they are many. I aver that a chilly peace would be preferable to these centuries of endless war.

Filler Text

Information to follow...
Last edited by Qora on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

Qora
Level 5.1
Level 5.1

Re: Qora WIP

Post by Qora » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:03 pm

Not Roleplay
In conjunction with for Ella's space combat ruleset the following statistics involved will be included with the IRP manpower requirements.

The Ruleset can be found here along withhttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=35924685#p35924685

Fluffy stuff to be added incrementally
► Template
► Not Roleplay

Her Ways of War
This section of the Factbook of Her People, written against the advice of Her Inquisitors, was written for the reader to better understand the utter foolishness of conducting void warfare against Her People and to exemplify Her Dominance as the one true power in the multiverse. This section is credited to the following as such an undertaking can only be taken from multiple viewpoints to show the legitimacy of our boast;

Cleric-Scribe Anulsis
Excerpts from The Catalogue For The Discerning Void Lord, Multiple Authors
Professor Captain Adremna, Instructing Professor from the Imperial Navy, Imperial Army Section

And so now I shall tell you of the machinations of war we make great use of in the fight against the hellscape we once knew as Her realm. Where She once roamed freely being now occupied by great daemons and monsters it is the duty of Her Chosen to cleanse the galaxy of those that would see our downfall and to ultimately protect Her People from these vile threats. Those who valiantly give their lives to protect Her People, as well as those who volunteer to fight beside them amongst such monstrous foes do so with the greatest weapons our mere hands have made.
-Cleric Scribe Anulsis

This Catalogue of Void Ships is vast and sprawling. This shall endeavor to assist the Discerning Void Lord, whether She may wish to protect the planets and systems under her care, or those who perilously sail the great azure sky that is the void upon the bequeath of his masters. Dear Master, please understand that this is to assist in your understanding of Void Warfare and of the great animosity that takes place among the stars against strange and Hostile Xeno Phenomena and the more common Hostile Xeno. The Void is a dangerous place and we seek to arm you with the knowledge and the tools to help better prepare you against the threats that lurk among the stars.

If you wish, you may only need to contact us and we'll give you the location to the closest void shipyard to you and you are free to inspect all of the vessels we are currently constructing.
-Catalogue for the Discerning Void Lord, Multiple Authors

I am your instructing professor here at the Imperial Navy. Captain Ademna. You, future officers, of Her Glorious Imperial Navy, are required to know of all the ways we cleanse the threats across the galaxy. Threats as great as interstellar empires seeking to take our sovereignty from us to small planetary rebellions and helping keep our slaves in line. Before you idiots ask why we're dealing with the internal affairs of our slaves I will have you know it's because those damned xenos will start thinking that they might actually win against Her Fleets and the countless souls we have defending Her Sovereignty, and although it doesn't require mentioning they have internal affairs that'll cause mass extinction on their end. Slaves are of no use to us as a giant pile of bleached bone on a world covered silica dioxide.

We will be going both over naval assets under the Imperial Army and Imperial Defence Force. For you airheads out there that means between us, the Imperial Army, and the damn conscripts and volunteers being paid by planetary overlords to protect their land and fight their inane squabbles while we protect them from things that actually are a threat to our society. Now to address the clerk you all see behind you.
-Professor Captain Ademna

Escort Vessels

Now, dear reader, I do not wish to pretend to know anything about all these machinations that Her Bulwark uses to defend Her People with whether it is through holy means or otherwise, but I have had the rather misfortune of bearing witness to these schools sail the void. I've watched entire worlds burn in mere instances and great fields of twisted steel and the amalgamous corpses of these iron whales. I have walked through the wake of their destruction amongst the Xeno infested vessels they've destroyed. Cities in the void torn asunder by lumps of steel the size of a fist by the ferverous greed of the vile and corrupt. The tools and methods used by both Her Holiness and the disgusting devils that lurk and plot in the darkness of the void are all the same. Yea, they all employ in gluttonous and wanton destruction with great fleets of massive artificial worlds surrounded by many schools of smaller fish. A disgusting analogy of nature where schools of minnow protect and safeguard great sharks that devour and cleanse the stars of life to feed its insatiable bloodlust.
-Cleric Scribe Anulsis

This is what many would call the most important part of a battle fleet. To protect your greatest and most expensive assets you need to protect them with substantially more inexpensive assets. Afterall you wouldn't want to leave your greatest assets unprotected. This is where escorts come in. Since time immemorial we have protected larger ships with smaller and more agile vessels. Every Xenos species, and every Faction that has existed, still exists, and has soon to be formed, will make use of escorts to great effect in supplementing your greater vessels.

So. Escorts. There's not much to say about them. Although the ships themselves can fit in the barrel of one of the battleships' guns they are still able to do serious damage. They can also do things that your capital ships can't do as well as your sub capital ships. Frigates, which we will go over later, can be equipped with gear that can screw up subspace enough that they are essentially frozen in space and unable to move. Corvettes, which we will go over next, are the largest vessels that can land themselves on a planet and leave. Destroyers can ruin somebody's day far faster than any other ship before they realize their day is in fact ruined. You simply cannot foray into the void without these ships. Although they seem to be unable to pierce the exoskeleton of a void dragon they are invaluable against the more likely enemy you would encounter. What kind of threats are these? Aliens. Aliens are everywhere. Aliens that want you dead as well as those who you are sworn to protect. Every admiral that has failed in a naval expedition either did not use their escorts effectively or lacked enough escort vessels.

Corvettes

The least of the more... self-sustaining breeds is what is known as the Corvette. This is doubtlessly obvious to the learned reader being often that is how many, including Xenos, prefer to label their smaller vessels after a small steel horseless carriage, especially those that sound more decadent and luxurious labels. It is often seen hovering over planetary horizons and or casting its shadows over a great many moons and great metropolises across the stars. I am informed though, that the Corvette is the most common of vessels seeing as they're easily summoned through relatively simple Engineering Formulae and Rituals. Though it is easily dwarfed by its greater and rarer cousins. Nevertheless the Corvette is a dangerous and ruthless beast, and those who would test it in the deeps it calls home are to do so at its own perils. If one is to ever descend upon you from the void into more clearer skies than it is imperative that all you can do is to pray that your demise is swift.
-Cleric Scribe Anulsis

Here, we have the Corvette Class. It is the smallest of vessels we have and we appropriately named them after many kinds of knives that we have encountered across the void and in other cultures. This is because compared to other warships that sail across the void the relative cost is that of a knife. Yes, you are indeed spending thousands of souls to requisition one of these vessels, but the cost is relative of a standard Q1 Rifle to a knife. Relatively inexpensive but necessary as you'll never know when you're going to need a knife to help pin down your enemy to land the killing blow. The most important of these is that this is the largest vessel able to enter planetary atmosphere as it is the only one capable of reaching the speeds required to escape back into orbit with its own power.

These ships excel at screening your more larger investments as well as assuring you command the airspace of any planet they are on. Their arrays of point defence and small caliber weapons are capable of shooting down aircraft, and more importantly, voidcraft of equal size. Although the Corvette statistics are rather dry we will endeavor to clearly explain their strong points with both captain and Xeno testimonials.

Firstly, we're going to start on the smallest of our warships. The humble Corvette. A very small and humble ship. Hundreds of souls live on it and is essentially a small village in space. Within these cramped quarters many of you will find your first command. They are the most abundant, just like how you Ensigns outnumber captains. You will learn from experience how to command a ship from their example and it is by their example that you will survive and learn to care for your own village of Her People in the void. It is with our bonds and relationship with the crew of the vessels you will one day command that distinguish us as the dominant force in the universe. Xenos do not understand this and this is their downfall. Just as we learn our crew and their strengths, weaknesses, and skills, you are to learn the various kinds of void ships we employ.

The Corvette is very simple. It has the fewest variants of the escort ships. The things Corvettes share as a hull type are as follows. They dominate the skies with its point defence and weapons. They are able to give Close Air Support to all Imperial Army Planetary Assets. They are mobile and agile enough to evade most attacks to screen capital ships and are accurate enough to target subsystems on Xenos' vessels. Lastly, they are capable of destroying and harassing Xenos supply lines. No military force in existence is capable of continuing its fight without fuel, food, and ammunition. They're the MOST plentiful hull type in the Imperial Navy and despite its size it is a VERY important vessel to command correctly.
► Dirk Class Corvette
Insert Crew Here

► Dagger Class Command Corvette
Insert Crew Here

► Cinquedea Class Corvette
Insert Crew Here

► Stiletto Class Command Corvette
Insert Crew Here

► Baselard Class Corvette
Insert Crew Here

► Kris Class Corvette
Insert Crew Here

Destroyers

Next in size, and yet exponentially superior in ferocity is the Destroyer. Aptly named; a vast and ravenous astral predator, which reigned loosely by its charioteers, delights in spreading wanton. Even as the scalpel-eels in the depths of the oceans of Qorsika, they randomly attack its fellow denizens for nothing more than to sate its bloodlust. Indeed, the destroyer's habitats mimic those of the scalpel eel's in many respects, for these destroyers travel in schools and excels at indiscriminately taking down prey of all sizes, greater and inferior alike.
-Cleric Scribe Anulsis

The Destroyer. Appropriately named for what it does and exactly why you need escorts and why you need these in your fleet yesterday. They are quick and earn their moniker. Quick and mobile and capable of destroying basically anything that sails the voids with its missiles being able to easily overwhelm their targets defensive systems. A small squadron of these is more than able to lay waste to Xenos battleships and turn them into burning wrecks as they limp across the void as a stern reminder to our superiority in the universe.

Named after spears describe the roles of these vessels very clearly. Long reaching. Precise. Lethal. Able to pierce the armor of the enemy and cripple them before they have the ability to strike back.

So, destroyers it is now. You can live without having these in your fleets, but they are beyond useful. Allow your captains to operate in squadrons independently and they'll bring you victory. They'll warp into any place and destroy the largest threats towards your fleets whether they're swarms of corvettes or dozens of battleships. Give them even more independence and they'll not only win battles for you but win entire wars for you. Quick and efficient destruction of logistical infrastructure. Ambuscades that end in mere moments leaving solemn wrecks in their place. Entire worlds being cleansed with nuclear fire or even synthetic plagues in mere minutes. Sudden flanking maneuvres.

To sum the class in three words. Quick. Bloody. Efficient.
► Hasta Destroyer
Insert Crew Here

► Naginata Command Destroyer
Insert Crew Here

► Spear Class Destroyer
Insert Crew Here

► Lance Class Destroyer
Insert Crew Here

► Guan Dao Class Command Destroyer
Insert Crew Here

Frigates

Frigates. The True bulwark against the blasphemous and the heretical. Indeed, to those who wish to bring down her divine guidance and thrust us upon an age of darkness. The shield and sword in which Her Guardians use to protect Her People from the daemons that lurk in the void. Yea, those devils sitting on their inky thrones in the dark depths in the void between stars flee at the mere sight of these great fish. Dashing all their hopes and dreams of subverting and controlling Her People as their inky tendrils, dripping in blood and filth, are cut aside with the sword. Their efforts rebuked by great shields that shelter the pious.
-Cleric Scribe Anulsis

Aptly named after swords and shields these are the Frigates. The absolute greatest of the escorts and beyond these you have your ships of the line which we will describe once we get there. These are the most varied of the ships that exist in the Imperial Navy, which is quite unfortunate. Fortunately, you may also make use of the versatility of these ships as well. This is where the Frigate class excels in. They are versatile but ubiquitously specialized. There is merely no more to say than to talk about the specific classes themselves.

So now you have the Frigates. Unlike the destroyers, they take the complete opposite role and they excel at it. They are your fleet's bulwark against their blasphemy, as the priests would love to put it. Where destroyers lack point defence systems the frigate lacks missile launchers. These ships protect your fleets against hostile destroyers as well as Xenos who so love their missiles and torpedos. They are also quite effective against Xenos whose strength lies within a fighter corps, although they are a rare breed, you will regret having a lack of frigates once you encounter these Xenos in the depths of the void. Rabid Automatons, Synthetics determined on exterminating all life, and whatever else you can think of that puts emphasis on vast numbers of small craft instead of balanced and versatile fleets.
► Ssangeom Class Frigate
Insert Crew Here

► Buckler Logistics Frigate
Insert Crew Here

Last edited by Qora on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Qora
Level 5.1
Level 5.1

Post by Qora » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:48 am

Ships of the Line

-Cleric Scribe Anulsis

Capital Ships

-Cleric Scribe Anulsis

Light Cruisers

-Cleric Scribe Anulsis

Cruisers

-Cleric Scribe Anulsis

Heavy Cruisers

-Cleric Scribe Anulsis

Battlecruisers

-Cleric Scribe Anulsis

Battleships

-Cleric Scribe Anulsis

Last edited by Qora on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Qora
Level 5.1
Level 5.1

Post by Qora » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:05 am

Super Capitals

-Cleric Scribe Anulsis

Logistics Carrier

-Cleric Scribe Anulsis

Fleet Carrier

-Cleric Scribe Anulsis

Titan

-Cleric Scribe Anulsis

Not Roleplay
Disregard this is just me fuddling with the numbers to see what'd make sense for a Titan class vessel. I only have the one
► Her Cleansing Sword
Space Fighters

-Cleric Scribe Anulsis

► Tennin Class Interceptor

► Tennyo Class Interceptor

► Vengeance Class Interceptor

Missiles

-Cleric Scribe Anulsis